- Primaloft® Gold filling insulates but does not hold any moisture
- Knitted outer fabric with dirt-repellent qualities
- Plush, warm inner lining
- Water repellent shoulder reinforcement
- 3CON® reflective strips for visibility
- Zipp2Zipp® Chest pockets for convenient storage
The outer material of the Inuit Teddy Jacket is a tightly knitted fabric that has dirt-repellent qualities. The inner fabric is a soft, plush lining that feels soft on the skin. In the middle you will find Primaloft® Gold insulation, which doesn’t hold any moisture! This makes the jacket great for both wet and cold climates.
This fashionabe cut features water-repellent shoulders, and Zipp2Zipp® pockets for convenient storage. It also has a high neck with a zipper hood to protect from the elements, and 3CON® reflective strips for visibility.